Twin River Bank has the resources to help your business grow and prosper.
We can provide financial assistance for lines of credit, business real estate loans, working capital, expansion of your business and equipment purchases. Our business loans are custom tailored to fit your unique financial needs. We understand the financial needs of local businesses and can customize the right loan for your specific situation.
Our loan officers have years of experience and your loan decision is made locally by lenders who live and know the Lewis Clark Valley. We are available to help you with your business lending requirements and want to develop a relationship with open communication. As a locally owned and operated bank, we are here to work hard for you…with a smile.
2020 COVID-19 – We are here to help you and your business.
BUSINESS LOAN CHECKLIST:
- Business Financial Statement (QuickBooks, Accountant Financial Statement or complete our Financial Statement Form.
- Business Income Tax Returns (past 3 years)
- Owners(s) Personal Financial Statement – Financial Statement Form
- Owners(s) Personal Income Tax Returns
- Owner(s) Personal Credit Report (Twin River Bank will pull this report)
- Collateral Description
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging
- Equipment List
- Business Projections (if expanding or purchasing a business)
These website pages have information to Plan, Launch, Manage & Grow Your Business. The learning center has a variety of online courses to help you start and run your business.