Do you like computers and catch on quickly? If so, we are looking for motivated self starters to work with us! Please review the information below and complete an application.
- High school diploma or GED, some college preferred.
- Banking, Computer and Accounting experience are a plus; but we are willing to train if you are willing to learn and have a great attitude!
CUSTOMER /STAFF SERVICE SKILLS:
Are you able to communicate well with a smile and have that “I want to help you” attitude? Our customers and staff depend on you to help them. This means dropping a project and helping, then picking back up where you left off – Multi-tasking at it’s best.
- Professional in appearance, have a good work ethic and a great attitude.
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills to express your thoughts, ideas and concepts to other bank staff and our customers
- Able to work as part of a team and also work on projects on your own
- Ability to handle workload pressure and deadlines – prioritize duties.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to operate various office equipment such as computers, copiers, scanners and fax machines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Programs (excel, word, outlook)
- Possess basic keyboarding / typing skills.
- Ability to perform detail work
- Ability to follow step by step instructions accurately.
- You will be trained to perform teller, new accounts and loan clerk duties so you have a good understanding of banking.
- Follow our bank’s policies and procedures, banking laws, rules and regulations.
- Ability to perform repetitive head and arm movements.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
If you are interest in employment at Twin River Bank, please complete the application (click Apply Now) and return to Marni Bann, EVP / CFO – Twin River Bank, 1507 G St, Lewiston, ID 83501 or email to email@example.com . You should also include additional information such as a resume’, reference letters, high school and/or college transcripts, etc.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)
SALARY DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Our normal work hours are Monday – Friday 8:15 am to 5:15 pm
- Benefits include funds to use for self directed benefits such as medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, health saving account and flex account
- 401K retirement account
- Paid Time Off – vacations or sick leave
- Holidays Paid Off